The College of Health and Community Well-Being will strengthen our region by educating diverse, highly competent and compassionate health professionals to meet the needs of 21st century health care and public health.
The College of Health and Community Well-Being will be a regional leader, and national model, for high-quality education to prepare and advance careers, research, and innovation in 21st century health and community well-being with an emphasis on addressing health inequities and social determinants of health.
- Multidisciplinary and diverse perspectives
- Discovery and problem-solving
- Collaborative approaches
- Ethical, accountable, professional behavior
- Data and evidence-based decision-making
- Empathy and understanding
- Actions that make impact